ARC Software pages
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For some general consideration for setting up software in your home directory see Managing software on ARC.
- Conda and Miniconda
File Format Libraries
Computational Fluid Dynamics
- ANSYS - Fluent and CFX - commercial CFD software.
- OpenFOAM - Open-source toolkit for creating CFD applications.
Finite Element Modelling
- ANSYS - ANSYS Fluent - commercial software for finite element-based structural analysis.
- Abaqus - Commercial software for finite element-based analysis.
Mathematical Libaries and Applications
- MATLAB - Commercial general-purpose high-level programming environment for linear algebra, statistics, image processing and a wide range of other calculations.
- Mathematica - Commercial general-purpose high-level programming package for both symbolic and numerical calculations.