On-line resources for new Linux and ARC users
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ARC Manual for neuroimaging medical analysis at UofC (2019):
- EBook, R Programming for Data Science:
Linux command line
- If you are new to Linux, there is an easy to use reference for the Linux command line.
- It is available for free download: http://linuxcommand.org/tlcl.php
- SourceForge page for it: https://sourceforge.net/projects/linuxcommand/
- Interactive tutorials: https://linuxsurvival.com/
- The effect of switching to TCMalloc on RocksDB memory use.
- The article discusses the differences between the standard glibc malloc and TCMalloc memory allocators.