From RCSWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

For any questions relating to our High Performance Computing or related to Research Computing Services, there are several ways to get support:


Send email with your questions regarding HPC and RCS related services to

We recommend sending emails to our support address rather than a particular staff member in case the person you are trying to reach is away.

IT Related Questions

For University of Calgary IT support, or issues relating to Email, VPN/Networking, or Desktops, please direct your questions to the IT Service Centre:

Compute Canada Related Questions

For Compute Canada specific questions, please contact: