Jump to navigation Jump to search
RCS Software Management Group
Meeting Date: March 18th 2021
- David Schulz
- Dmitri Rozmanov
- Ian Percel
- Tannistha Nandi
Minutes of the meeting:
Things to prepare before the next meeting in two weeks time:
- Disable Open-mpi 1.6 (Dmitri)
- Install a new version of open-mpi (??Dmitri)
- Install gcc 10.2 (Tannistha)
- Look into modification of an existing build to use RPATH. Compare RPATH Vs LD_LIBRARY_PATH (Ian)
- Prepare a list of the obsolete / non-functional modules and disable them.
- Test out a standard environment with gcc compiler. Multiple standard environments to be considered in the future.
- Switch to singularity container completely? Investigate the pros and cons.